Completed Kit Includes:
- One 6” piece of foam pre-cut to an 18” diameter, beveled on top, outside edge and center marked for the button location
- One piece of 17″ diameter plywood with holes for button tufting and T-nut installation predrilled.
- Eight T-nuts used to attach bun feet installed in the wood round (select outer holes for narrow bun feet and inner holes for wide bun feet), and foam glued to the plywood round
- One 36” x 36” piece of upholstery grade fiber (batting)
- One 2 1/2” button form
- Four 18″ pieces of cord (used to attach the button to the tuffet form). This will not break!
- Two yards of tufting cord for gathering the bottom. This will not break!
Only high-quality, furniture-grade components are used in Tuffet Source™ kits. You can expect your tuffet to keep its shape just like quality furniture.
(Vary with the design and pattern you choose)
Fabric – 44” or 60” wide
Bottom: 18” square
Button: 6” square
Ruffle (if desired): 4” x 24”
Lining: 1 yard
Note: a 12” upholstery needle is required for button tufting (not included).